The Big Dipper W-500-ISE Automatic Grease Removal Device is rated to the PDI-G 101, and ASME A112.14.3 and A112.14.4 standards and is capable of accepting up to a 50 GPM (3.15 l/s) flow while holding more than 108.4 Pounds (49.2 Kg) of grease. The center module which comes with digital time control, heater assembly, and mechanized skimming assembly, automatically isolates trapped grease into grease collector for easy disposal.
- Advanced Odor Protection* (patent-pending) keeps odours inside the tank and out of the kitchen.
- Fully automatic self cleaning cycle. Removes collected grease & oils from tank without any operator assistance. Comes complete with digital control interface and Grease Collector.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials suitable for installation in virtually any location. Attractive sanitary Stainless Steel exterior.
- Integrated Motor/Grease Outlet/Heater/Lid enables a fast, do-it-yourself unit operation reversal.
- Compact footprint.
- Two (2) No-Hub Connectors provided.