The Big Dipper automatic grease removal device lets you take control of grease and small food particles in an easier and more hygienic way. Its electrical assembly includes a heater, skimming wheel and skim setting controls that work together to remove grease from the tank and store it in a separate grease collector.
With the NEW Advanced Maintenance Assistant option, the W-250-AST also automatically empties small food particles from its basket filter and pushes these particles downstream. Taking just 1 minute a day to empty the grease collector limits exposure to food waste, grease and fats while eliminating pumping fees.
- Hygienic solution with minimal exposure to grease and small food particles
- Proprietary pump automatically jettisons small food particles down the line
- Advanced odor protection keeps odor inside the tank
- Minimal maintenance is ideal for remote locations where servicing can be difficult
- Fully automatic self cleaning cycle. Removes collected grease & oils from tank without any operator assistance. Comes complete with digital control interface and Grease Collector.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials suitable for installation in virtually any location. Attractive sanitary Stainless Steel exterior.
- Integrated Motor/Grease Outlet/Heater/Lid enables a fast, do-it-yourself unit operation reversal.
- Compact footprint.
- Two (2) No-Hub Connectors provided.